In celebration of the launch of Facebook IPO availability at Markets.com, the broker is offering 10% bonus to every new clients that deposits on their accounts.Facebook IPO ( Initial Public Offering ) or Facebook stock is a new instrument offered by FaceBook used to raise finance for companies by public selling of shares of the company. It was first used by a binary option broker Anyoption but now it’s spreading in the market as announced by a number of brokers who are getting ready to offer Facebook IPO (like Gallantfx, eToro, Intertrader, Zecco)
How To Get The Bonus
- Open a new account with Markets.com broker.
- Deposit to your account (minimum is $100).
- Send an email claiming your 10% bonus to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your account number.
Terms For The Bonus
- Bonus is for new clients only.
- 1 lot must be traded for every $10 bonus. ( or $10,000 for every $1 bonus)
- Withdrawal from account before completion of lot required forfeits the bonus.