The European forex broker, Trading-Point, that has just recently introduced it’s First Millionaire Trader (see the news at Yahoo Finance) has decided to continue its past bonuses for the Year 2012; the Zero Fees on deposits, the 10% Loyalty Bonus, and this 20% Bonus. It has also launched 6 new trading platforms wherein clients can trade on 7 platforms using only one account. The 20% deposit bonus is only available for new clients and for first deposits. Other deposits would fall under 10% Loyalty Bonus.
How to Claim
- Open a new account with Trading-Point broker.
- Choose your desired account type.
- Deposit at least the minimum deposit for your account type.
Terms For The Bonus
- The bonus is for new clients only and is credited on the first deposit.
- The maximum bonus cannot exceed 2000 USD.
- The bonus is only good for trading (It can extend your trading capacity).
- Profits can be withdrawn anytime.
- Bonus will be written off upon withdrawal from account.
- Trading-Point has the right to cancel the bonus when your account gets zero balance or less.
- Internal transfer is not counted as the bonus.
- Credit bonus can be transferred.