Just like the The Trading-Point’s 20% welcome bonus, Traders-Trust’s 30% bonus is about to continue this 2012. Having almost the same concept, the bonus aims to provide more trading power to new clients. With just a few slight differences, this bonus from Traders-Trust is 10% higher and can be withdrawn upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
Aside from being a broker with low spread and lots of bonuses (all bonuses of 2011 retained for 2012), Traders-Trust is a broker that has an excellent friendly support, chat or phone (won’t talk much this but you’ll prove it once you open even just a demo account or use the chat feature). It even has a rebate service that can be valued up from $2.5 to $3.5/per lot. Getting back to the welcome bonus,
How To Claim
- Open an account with Trader’s-Trust. (Here you go).
- Validate your account and deposit at least the minimum deposit for promotional claims: $100.
- Trade! Traders-Trust accepts microlots.
- Complete the required lot for the bonus. For every $10 bonus, 2 lots must me traded.
- Claim your bonus by sending a request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms For The Bonus
- Maximum bonus is $1000.
- The client should have met the traded lot requirements within the first 30 days of the account creation.