Last week, all trading contests by LiteForex were furnished on one posts. Today, it’s gonna be about the regional contests. These regional contests by LiteForex are country-based contests that starts this 2012 wherein the primary major prize are motorcycles of different brands. Currently, the following are the countries where these regional contests are based: Bangladesh, India, and Indonesia (this post will be updated if new countries will be added).
- The newest among the three, the Bangladesh Challenge is a live contest for all clients of LiteForex from Bangladesh. The major prize is a Yamaha Fz1.
- Begins at 6th of February, 2012 to the 6th of August, 2012. Registration: during the whole contest period.
The following prizes will be drawn on August 2012:
- Smartphone HTC
- Smartphone Samsung Galaxy
- Laptop HP Envy
- Yamaha Fz1!
How To Participate:
- Open a live account with LiteForex website.
- Register on the Contest Page.
- Fund your account at least $200.
- Each replenishment of $200 gives you another entry for drawing.
- Only one contest account per person.
- In order to let the account participate in the final contest, it is required to execute at least 15 real lots
- Trading instruments: all instruments offered by LiteForex except stocks.
- Be sure to verify your accounts to get your prize.
- Winners are invited to participate in LiteForex’s advertising and marketing actions such as interviews, photo- and video-reportages, and press releases concerning the contest; but not required.