Because it’s the first Friday of March, NFP prediction contests by different brokers are active again. Since FBS seemed to end this type of contest on their FaceBook Group, the broker still continues to create a monthly forecast contest on their official forum, ForumForTrader but this time, it has something to do with the trading instruments. For this month, it’s the forecast contest of the Eur/Usd closing price by March 30, 2012.
How to participate
- Guess the closing price of Eur/Usd on March 30, 2012 – Friday.
- Post it at the contest’s official thread at ForumForTrader.
- The winner wins $150 on his trading account (Opening an account with FBS also entitles you for the $5 no deposit bonus).
- The prize can be withdrawn or used for trading.
- Participants can post an entry unlimited number of times but only the last prediction will be counted.
- Guesses must use 4-digit pricing (i.e. 1.1234).
- Forecasts are accepted until March 23, 2012 only.
- The right value is determined via bid price.
- If there is no exact value, the prediction with the closest value wins.
- Winner will be announced on April 2, 2012.