That a good number of zeros right! YouTradeFX is running a traders live competition called Nitz Tournament. The tournament is only available to invited traders and ThomasTheCoach members with $2000 on their YouTradeFx trading account. This is a monthly competition wherein the first month starts at November 8 – December 17, 2011. The Grand Finale of $50,000 worth of prize will be done next year at Marina Sands Singapore.
If you would remember, YouTradeFx is a broker regulated by ASIC and FSC offering different types of trading services like forex, stock, and binary options trading. It almost uses all major types of trading platform like MT4, mobile platform, webtrader, automated platforms, and wall street you trader. It also offered $50 no deposit bonus during the mid of 2011.
ThomasTheCoach on the other hand is a Singaporean coaching and mentoring firm that offers training system, workshops, seminars, team-building sessions, consultancy, business systems and practice tools for their clients. Common courses here include Marketing, Public Speaking and of course, in relation to the topic, Forex Trading. It offers courses that are more detailed and longer that other free forex education offers. Courses here are valued only $1 / week whereas 1 course can get finished for only 2 full days.
Prizes For the Competition
There are different prizes every month. For this month the following are the prizes:
- 1st Prize: 3 Nights and 4 Days stay at Phuket & IPAD2 (16GB & 3G)
- 2nd Prize: 2Nights and 3 Days stay at Bali
- 3rd Prize: IPAD2 (16GB & 3G)
How To Participate
- Open an account with YouTradeFx if you don’t have one.
- You must have $2000 on your account.
- You must already have traded 10 lots within 30 days on your account. You can still complete the 10 lots even though it has started already.
- You will have two account automatically namely: the Competition Account, and the Withdrawal Account (so that you can withdraw your profits).
Terms For The Competition
- Any EA’s or trading tools are allowed for use.
- There must be 30 participants for the competition to start.
- The nexh holding of competition will be announced at the end of the first competition.