In partnership with ForexMoments, Trading-Point is offering $25 bonus to all that will register under the ForexMoment trading campaign and is valid only for new accounts. There is not much certainty whether it’s a new deposit bonus or it has something to do with the expired $25 no deposit bonus of Trading-Point that ended last August 2011. But the fact that this promotion is received through email yesterday, we can assume that this is a new promotion. (ForexMoments.com is a forex related forum)
How To Get The Bonus
- Open a new trading account at this exclusive promotion link.
- You can inquire about the bonus by contacting “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Terms For The Bonus
- There is no defined terms for the bonus but if it is an extended exclusive promotion of $25 no deposit bonus last year, it has the following Terms and Conditions:
- Bonus cannot be withdrawn but profits can be withdrawn anytime.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is set to $25.
- Withdrawal from account nullifies the bonus.
- Only one bonus account per person per household.
- No arbitrage, news trading or scalping.