Yet another no deposit forex bonus is currently active from a new broker headquartered in New Zealand. It’s a $5 no deposit bonus from TradeFort. TradeFort broker is a trademark of One Vector Group Inc., a financial holding registered under the legislation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. TradeFort’s Bridge technology also uses STP (Straight Through Processing) technology (just like my post about Nano4x) which allows direct bank liquidity with its partners namely: Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Nomura, UBS, Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisee (six of which are listed on ten banks that control 80% of the forex market). With this bonus, you are able to test the TradeFort’s service, trade as a newbie in forex for free for real and to test your trading skills on real market conditions. The bonus is withdrawable and is available all year round of 2011.
How To Get The Bonus
- Open an account with TradeFort.
- Choose between Cent or Standard account. If you will be trading with the bonus only and choosing the standard account, use 1:500 as the leverage so you can order at minimum lots.
- Log in to your account and upload the verifications documents: copy of national ID card and proof of address.
- After verification the “Get Welcome Bonus Button” will be activated. Click it to get the bonus.
- To withdraw the bonus, you must trade 1.5 lots for USD or EUR accounts; or 150 micro lots for Cent accounts.
Terms For The Bonus
- Only one bonus per account and per client.
- If you deposit your own money, you can withdraw anytime as well as the profits but you have to trade the required lots to withdraw the bonus.
- You can deposit/withdraw your money through bank cards, wire transfer, LibertyReserve, and WebMoney.