Probably the first broker that introduced the no deposit bonus in forex trading, Marketiva is having a relaunch with a new broker name, AGEA. Not only that, it listened to its traders by offering MT4 destop and mobile platform; but the old Streamster remains an option with new servers. It is also offering the $5 no deposit bonus once again.
How To Get The Bonus
- Open a new account with AGEA. (You may login using your old Marketiva account)
- The bonus is automatically credited.
Terms For The Bonus
- The bonus is valid for new accounts only.
- Only one bonus must be given per client.
- $7 commission is charged for the first withdrawal only.
Latest News From Agea
- Marketiva launch a new website and is now called AGEA.
- AGEA now offers MT4 platform with MT5 in development.
- AGEA offers API for autotrading with Streamster.
- AGEA now provides market news and forex chartings.
- AGEA opens forum.