Looks like April is a month for 100% deposit bonus for forex brokers, as you might observe, and the NDD broker FXTM is just one of them.
This is not the FXTM introduced here before which is now Forextime NZ regulated by FSP. This is the ForexTime based in Cyprus regulated by CySec and MiFID. One of its owners is also a Chairman of Alpari NZ – Andrey Dashin.
How To Get The Bonus
- Register with FXTM website.
- Login to your account, from there you can click on “Yes. I would like to participate…..”
- Deposit at least the minimum. (no minimum deposit for standard account, $200 for all others.)
- Start trading; or use Zulutrade (new partner of FXTM) instead to copy others.
Terms For The Bonus
- Only one bonus per client.
- Promotion ends May 31, 2013.
- Bonus can be at 6000 currency units maximum.
- Required lots must be completed (check table below).
- All other terms can be found here: