Even though the $20 no deposit bonus by Forex-Metal is active, there is just a new no deposit bonus announced yesterday. It’s a $100 no deposit bonus for 2012. This broker is so generous! This bonus is only for new account however.
How To Claim
- Open a real account with Forex-Metal using the promotion page.
- Fill in your details.
- You will receive an activation code on your phone for activating the bonus.
- If you are not credited with the free $100 USD, send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your MT4 trading account. This is to verify if you are interested with the no deposit bonus.
Terms For The Bonus
- The bonus can be combined with the 35% deposit bonus.
- The bonus cannot be withdrawn. After 50 bonus points of trading during 2 calendar months (but it can be 3 weeks, 1 month, or so) on bonus crediting, you can withdraw your profits.
- If 50 bonus points is not accumulated within 2 months, a client must deposit (before it reach 2 months) to his account in order to trade the profits from the no deposit bonus. Else, bonus including the profits will be void.
- $100 bonus is written off your account after 2 months or upon completion of 50 bonus points.
- Only one bonus per IP address.
Bonus Weight Table:
* Used for calculating trading points
This table is only for the most traded pairs but you can trade all pairs
Example how to get 50 points: 10 x EURUSD(=20points) + 2 x USDCHF(=10points) + 4 x EURCHF(=20points) = 50 points
News From Forex-Metal
- Lauching of regional blog from Kenya, India, and Nigeria: www.indiaforexbroker.in/, www.forexinvestmentnigeria.com/ , and www.kenyaforextrading.com. This is for country oriented trading contents (such as tutorials, analysis, market reviews, tools, etc.)
- Forex-Metal is looking for local representatives (Indonesia, India, Malaysia, China, Japan, Bangladesh, South Africa, Nigeria, the Philippines, Kenya, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Spain, Brazil, and Greece). Other countries may also apply, send inquiry at “email@example.com”