Admiral Markets has just launched an investment game on Facebook which was announced at the end of the webinar: Introduction to Forex Market held a while ago. With this application, all participants can earn points that can be converted into items like electronic gadgets with the highest point conversion equivalent to Mercedes C 220 CDI Coupe (a car). New update: convert your point into cash at 1 point = $0.03.
How To Play
- Go to application page on facebook.
- You will be given with starting 10 points.
- Trade. This one is like spread betting wherein you bet like a binary option (the platform and the time is set) but gain like forex trading (through pips).
- Inviting a friend gives you 5 points more. To do this click on “Friends”>”Invite a Friend”.
- Convert points into items.
- If you want to convert your points into cash, you must have an MT4 account with Admiral Markets (open a free account; 1 point = $0.03)
- Admiral Markets Philippines welcomes Marketing students for their “On-The-Job Training” (OJT). Interested applicants may send their curriculum vitae at admiralmarketsphilippines@gmai
- Only 1 account for each participant.
- Do not use bots.
- Do not cheat by creating multiple accounts and using http proxies.
- Admiral Markets (AM) has the right to disqualify participants that do not follow the rules.
- Send your national ID to “email@example.com ” for claiming your prize.
News From Admiral Markets:
- Next Round of ForexBall is about to start.
- Series of Webinar for forex education still being held.
- Expanded leverage now available on Indices.
- ForexFight demo contest held on Europe.
- All these available for free registration with Admiral Markets.
This post was last published on November 2011. This current version includes the update (cash conversion option).