ACFX is currently running a bonus for traders that are trading with higher lot sizes and amounts. It’s a Zero-Spread account; by the name itself, it is a type of account that charges not based on spread but on commission. Commission based trading offered by ACFX becomes advantageous when you are trading with bigger lots and higher amounts because the amount of money that will be charged is fixed whereas, in spread based trading the spread may be fixed in terms of pips but it is varying in terms of lot. In short, the bigger lot you trade, the bigger the spread (in terms of money).
How To Get Zero Spread Account
- Click here for the promotion page.
- Deposit a minimum of $500 (though the recommended deposit is $1500 to make the most of the most of the offer).
- Following are the available currencies: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD
- Minimum lot to trade: 0.1 lot with 1:100 leverage.
- Maximum deposit is 9999 USD.
- Commission: 1.5 USD per mini lot for EURUSD and USDJPY, 2 USD per mini lot for GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDCAD.
- All positions are closed at 21:59 GMT every day automatically so there is no swap.
- Other bonuses or offers of ACFX does not apply for this account type.
- ACFX reserves the right to convert any account to a regular account on its own discretion (client will be informed before such changes).