FBS is currently holding a new promotion wherein all clients of FBS can avail for a free FBS MasterCard beneficial for instant withdrawal transactions. A little information about the broker, FBS is a forex broker authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama and is regarded as the Best Mini Forex Broker of 2010. Lately, it retained it’s crown as the Best Mini Forex Broker of 2011. The promotion is available for everyone from October 28, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Through this promotion, FBS clients can make easy transactions not only through FBS but on through other benefits as well namely:
- withdrawing of money from several accounts if they are registered on your name
- withdrawing of money from your trading account, even if you deposited via electronic payment system or bank wire
- checking your card’s account balance on the Internet and replenish it on the Payoneer payment system website
- paying for products and services in any part of the world.
How To Avail For The Free FBS MasterCard
- You must be a client of the broker! Click here to become one.
- Log in to your personal area/member area/traders cabinet.
- If you are a new client, you must verify your account by uploading a proof of your address (e.g. utility bills) and a copy of a national ID card.
- You must have an amount of at least $5 deposit to your FBS account (so that you have a valid amount for withdrawal on your card).
- Click “Withdraw funds” and choose “FBS Mastercard”.
- You will be redirected on Payoneer registration page. Fill in your details.
- After approval of 1 or 2 days, your card will be email to you by regular mail.
- Activate the card on Payoneer after receiving.
Terms For The Promotion:
- Only one FBS MasterCard for each client.
- $5000 is the maximum withdrawal in the card per day but there is no overall balance limit for the card.
- The card has a three-year validity.
Note: Even though the card is free to get, it has fees regarding on transactions and usage:
Cash out: $3.25 + 1.8%
Monthly maintenance fee: $1
Deposit and withdrawal: instant