Education is one of the most powerful instruments for success. When it’s real, it’s something that cannot be taken away from you; it cannot be sold. It’s important in every aspects that we do, even in trading. For forex newbies, it’s better that we take advantage when a broker offers free education so we may be on the right track. Just like now, a broker called ForexYard is offering free education as well as exclusive tools used by some forex experts for which they claim can make you a smart trader.
Forexyard is a trading broker regulated by FSA and MiFID. It is owned by Safecap Investments Limited, a Cyprus Investment firm. It offers three types of autotrading, one is that you can design your own algorithm on Forexyard platform, one is for programmers wherein they can use their own designed program for autotrading through ForexYard API, and one called FX-automate allows you to choose which strategy to follow. They offer four types of account but you can tailor your own account. It also allow managed accounts. (min spread: 3 for Eur/Usd, min live account size: $100, payment options: Diner’s Club International, Moneybookers, bank cards, wire transfer).
How To Take Advantage of The Offer
- Go to this page (It’s the page for the free education being offered by ForexYard).
- Fill in your details (Only full name, email and phone number).
- You will be given with free forex practice account.
Here’s Some of The Services that you can get from the page:
- Free 1-on-1 training session with an expert analyst. (From experience, they have a friendly support and will try to help you while trying to learn).
- Daily Market Analysis. Receive market reviews right through your email. They can help you in making decisions for your trading portfolio like what positions to take (for currencies and commodities).
- Daily Videos. ForexYard have daily forex videos regarding the the market (banks, employments, etc.) and make analysis; useful when you don’t have time to read.
- In-depth Analysis. Forexyard’s Market Analyst publish an in-depth research document to give you the knowledge you need to make smart decisions.
- The Analyzer. Technical analysis and news everyday, every minute when the market is open.