Since there is a growing number of traffic coming from Nigeria here at poojim, here’s a new opportunity for all Nigerian traders to get acquainted with real time programs and seminars which will be held by the Orange-themed Alpari-like (based on web template) broker, FXTM. This will be done in relation to opening of the broker’s 3 new offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Anyway, FXTM (ForexTime) is a NDD forex broker fom New Zealand regulated by FSP, a member of Financial Dispute Resolution. It offers a lowest spread of 0.5 in Eur/Usd and uses 5 digit pricing. It also allows PAMM investing. It accepts WebMoney, Neteller, MoneyBookers, Ukash, and DixiPay.
The Lagos Electronic Traders Conference
“FXTM Trading W/A Limited will be hosting the first-ever Lagos Electronic Traders Conference on Saturday, March 10, 2012 in the Agip Recital Hall of the MUSON Center in Lagos, Nigeria. It will run from 10 am to 4pm.” – Register
- Free Interactive Trader Forums (Abuja / Lagos / Port Harcourt): forex introduction and risk management (Mon / Wed / Fri at 10:00 – 12:00, Saturdays at 11:00 – 13:00)
- Free Introductory Seminars (Abuja / Lagos / Port Harcourt): open discussion for all traders and speakers (Thursdays, 14:00 – 15:00)
- Free Course: Invest in Forex – No Trading Required: PAMM Account Service (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 – 12:00).
- Free Course: Supercharge Your MT4 Trading: trading strategies, technical analysis indicators, Robots and Expert Advisors (Fridays, 14:00 – 16:00).
How To Participate
- Visit FXTM website and click “ForexTime Nigeria” below the “About ForexTime” menu (Do it offline by sending a text message with your name, phone number and email address to +234 8151517141).
- Scroll a little lower and look for Seminar registration.
- Input the required details and submit..
Note: Only Seminars and conferences are free. Training programs are paid. Space is limited so better sign up early.